शुक्रवार, 11 सितंबर 2015

HEALING PRAYER

HEALING PRAYER
Please try not to break this. If you cannot send it, let me know ... But, I think I chose my people well.

May we receive strength and Divine Light.

This is Father Ignacio's Novena, which began on January 10, 2005, and still has not been broken.
When you receive it make a special request ... do not forget to work towards your dreams, and remember that with God, everything is realized so much faster.

Prayer:

"Our Father, who art in heaven, as you walk into my home, please take away all my worries, diseases, and fears; and please protect everyone I love, all of my family, especially my children, other relatives, and my friends, in the name of Jesus! Amen."

If God is first in your life, stop what you're doing and send this message, so that all your friends receive this blessing today. There is no silence that God does not understand, nor sadness that He does not know, nor tears that He does not value.
"Dear God, Bless the hands of the one who opened this post, also, illuminate the eyes of those who read it, and fill with Love and Blessings, whoever shares it. Amen"

Please do not eliminate this message. Choose who you want to send this to.

Angels have learned that you are fighting something, and they say it has already passed.
Please know that tonight there will be a resolution of two issues in your life, and they will provide relief for you. Tomorrow will be the best day of all.

I leave you 12 angels, one for each month, you
must give this to twelve friends.

Please do not break this prayer. Send it to 12 people that you feel deserve Justice, Health, Peace, Love and Truth, but please do not keep.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें